March is National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month and we are encouraging you to Get Involved & Raise Awareness this month.
UCP-OC works everyday to enact change for the families that come to our facility. Our commitment to the Orange County community is to help children with developmental disabilities reach their full potential, improve the quality of life for their families, and foster an attitude of acceptance and inclusion. Together with your help, we can make March a special month where we celebrate the nearly 4,000 families we serve, and the other people with developmental disabilities around the nation. With your help we will continue to push for the social, legal and technological changes that increase accessibility and independence, allowing children with disabilities to dream their own dreams, raise awareness in our community and LIVE A LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS!
Here’s how you can Get Involved & Raise Awareness:
- Get plugged in on our website, Facebook, Twitter and of course our blog.
- Make a special tribute gift in celebration of a loved one, and encourage others to do the same.
- Sign up for our Parent E-Mail Network on our website
- Share a story on our Facebook about how you have been empowered by UCP-OC and how your child with developmental disabilities impacts you daily.
- Join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NDDAM
These are just a few ways, we would love to know your ideas.